FYT Fuels is developing chemical engineering processes and technologies to create high-profit opportunities in the biofuel sector. FYT Fuels focus is on opportunities within the biodiesel sector to cost effectively process low-cost raw materials into higher-value products.
A suite of proprietary (patents pending) biodiesel related technologies is available:
- Glycerol purification from biodiesel sourced crude glycerol
- Glycerol esterification of fatty acids in biodiesel raw materials down to low FFA levels in an economical and high yielding manner
- A low cost anhydrous transesterification catalyst formulation
- A continuous nonaqueous biodiesel purification system
- A system tuned to the production of ethyl ester biodiesels (FAEEs) in a high yield process
We strive to put more renewable in renewable fuels in a safe, economical manner. We can use any fatty acid based raw material to make a distilled biodiesel product. Interested? Contact us